A garden is a place where we mostly sit, relax & drink our morning coffee and what one mostly wants is flowers, greenery & a swimming pool. If you long for those flowery plants, manicured grass and clean pool makes for a perfect ambience, let us help you.
With a little effort and a dose of inspiration with these tips and hacks, you can transform your garden into perfection. Whether you’re a beginner, gardener or someone who’s been at it for years, these pointers will help you:
1. Make a cheap herb garden (indoor or outdoor) using old crockery
2. Use some diapers to retain the moisture
3. Make your own vertical herb garden out of a shoe rack
4. Turn your old purse in to flower planter
5. Put mirrors up on your fence to make the garden look bigger
6. Turn a colander in to a flower pot
7. Beer will help you to kill the slugs
8. Make interesting wind chime for your garden
9. Reuse some old tyres to make astonishing flower pots
10. Plant lemongrass as a natural way to keep mosquitoes away
11. Don’t have a watering can that pours how you like? Make one out of a gallon jug
12. Brighten up your space with small container gardens such as for herbs, succulents and other small plants.